Monday, August 11, 2008

Signature Moves

As I've gone thru the years I've noticed that when men try to seduce/talk to women they try a variety of approaches. They'll try everything from the "sneaky grind-dance attack" to the "I'm a nice guy" routine. However, a few of my friends I've noticed have actually developed what I like to call "Signature Moves". You see when growing up a signature move was something an athlete could always do and rely upon to get out of a situation and score a point. For example, Michael Jordan was known for the reverse layup or fade away shot. If all else failed, he can always rely on this move to get him out of trouble and score the points he needed. So to help women all over the world I thought I'd share some of these signature moves:

1. Going to a comedy club - I believe the idea here is to make her laugh so hard that eventually her legs open wide.

2. Confessing true love (no matter what) - I once saw a friend in a club trying to get with a girl, and when all else failed he uttered those magical words "I love you". It was successful, and he got what he wanted.

3. You're too good for me routine - I have one friend that just attracts the girls looking for a "bad boy". He will make it seem like the should just not want to be with him, because she's too nice, and he's too much of a bad ass for her. Undoubtedly, this will lead to her wanting him more, and usually will end up getting the girl to do something way inappropriate in front of her friends to show that she is in fact bad enough.

4. Mr. Smooth - I have one friend who always seems to have the smoothest damn lines to say. It could be the most random statement made by a girl, but for some reason he finds away to turn it into something sexy, smooth, and usually inappropriate. For example, a woman can say "It looks like it may rain". He may have a response like "Well that's usually what happens when two warm fronts collide baby". I still don't understand how, but this seems to work.

5. "I'm not looking for that, so you can be completely comfortable around me" - This is probably one of the greatest moves ever. I have one friend who makes women feel so completely comfortable around him, that eventually they just take off their clothes. I mean he does a wonderful job of coming across as if he is not interested in her that way at all, and that he genuinely cares about her problems, and that her voluptuous figure has nothing to do with why he's paying so much attention to her orbes. This move does require an investment of time, but from the results the juice is definitely worth the squeeze.

So fellas, I apologize if I've given away any of your secret moves, so you'll now have to work on newer ones. Ladies, well let's be honest - you must enjoy some of this stuff, because if you didn't it probably wouldn't work time and time again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

# 4 - :)

The Indian Guy said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

Am I #5 or #4?...lol or a combo?

The Indian Guy said...

You my friend are definately the 4/5 combo. Its quite deadly. Which is why you have to be like batman, and not reveal your true identity, or the estrogen overload would probably kill you :)

StatCounter